Andrea Langfritz., MCSP, M.L.D.uk
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Therapy / Therapeutic Massage
Women Only / Home Visits
1 Kings Close, Chalfont St Giles, Bucks HP8 4HW
Tel 01494 876043 - Fax 01494 876808
The benefits of massage are rewarding for your body and also your health. Massage can be unbelievably relaxing and promotes a positive outlook and a sense of wellbeing which helps physical recuperation.
Massage therapy is aimed to:
- Develop and maintain your physical function.
- Relax tense muscles.
- Relieve or prevent physical dysfunction and pain.
- Improve circulation.
- Reduce stress.
- Relax the mind.
- Increase overall feeling of well-being.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) is an advanced therapy for the relief of fluid congestion. The practitioner uses a range of specialised, gentle rhythmic pumping techniques to move the skin in the direction of the lymph flow. This stimulates the lymphatic vessels which carry substances vital to the defence of the body and removes waste products.
MLD is both preventative and remedial and can enhance your well being.
- is deeply relaxing.
- promotes the healing of fractures, wounds, burns, torn ligaments and sprains.
- lessens pain.
- may strengthen the immune system.
- relieves fluid congestion: swollen ankles, tired puffy eyes and swollen legs due to pregnancy.
- is an effective component of the treatment and control of lymphoedema and assists in conditions arising from venous insufficiency.
Andrea Langfritz has worked as a chartered Physiotherapist and MLD therapist in Germany and the UK for 30 years. She now concentrates solely on Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) and Massage Therapy.